Most of the radio should work fine with the Internet Explorer / Chrome / Safari / Firefox HTML5 Browsers. If the radio does not start, please try another browser.
If the radio is very choppy and stops every 5 seconds, try listening to this radio at different times.
Not all radio station feature for 24 hours daily. If you do not listen to all the remote, try to listen at different times as the radio station may stop at your own countrys time zone during midnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
What could be the reason there is no sound?
- Make sure your speakers and the media player are not muted 🙂 Not an uncommon problem 😉
- Please try again in another browser, preferably Chrome, Firefox and when using a windows media player option Internet Explorer.
- Try another stream type clicking: windows media player or external player as alternative
- Be patient, some radiostations load within 10-20 seconds due to high traffic issues.
- If you do not have any flash player we automatically load the second best player, so again be patient.
- If the stream doesn’t start automatically please click the play button or the mp3 option on the right, please retry 1,2 or 3 times. Most of the times this works.
- If you are using a windows media player, this will mostly only work in Internet Explorer.
- A radiostation might be temporarily unavailable due to several reasons. If your favorite station is not working right now, please try again in a few moments.
- The media player isn’t showing/working in your browser, check below what you can do about it
- Try another computer or device (tablet, phone etc).
- Some radiostations have limited rights for international broadcasting. Some stations only broadcast in their own country. For example BBC in the UK and lots of stations in the US. If you really want to listen use a proxy server from that specific country to solve this problem.
- Report this issue using our Broken Link page or send an email to [email protected] We are able to see if there is something wrong.
If this does not work you can try one of the options below.